Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Ladies how do you feel if a guy enters the ladies room with a young girl so she can use the restroom ???

Update:

No way I am letting my 2, 3, 4 , 5 or even 6 year old daughter go into the restroom alone.  I certainly not taking her into the men's restroom to use it. 

Update 2:

Family style restroom is not always available.

Update 3:

Obviously I am going to attempt to wait until the restroom is empty.  

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Michelle Obama said he has not problem with that sort of thing

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I travel cross country with my child.  When she needs to use the restroom I ask the Manager if he/she can "close" the restroom until my daughter and I come back out of the ladies room.

I have never had a manager refuse.

• Dee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don’t think I’d be too comfortable with any man walking into a Ladies Room while I’m doing my business in a public place. I understand why you’d fear bringing a little girl into a Men’s Room but you may not have much of a choice. Best you could do is cover her eyes when getting by a Standard into a stall where you can close the door until she’s finished. And if you’re lucky, you’ll be alone in there until she’s done. Hope this makes sense? Good luck 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well, at the age you're talking about, it's okay and most women see that as an unavoidable necessity. But you really should try to wait until the restroom is empty.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

We need more family rest rooms. But he should have used the mens room

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sorry, but no men in the ladies' shared bathroom, no ladies in the men's shared bathroom. If we ladies can manage to deal with little boys in the ladies' room then I'm sure you big strong gentlemen can manage to deal with little girls in the men's room. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If the child isn't old enough to use the rest room by herself, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.