? asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 2 months ago

How do I install a car stereo system?

Instructions come with the stereo. Read them and follow the directions, if you can. If you can't hire competent help.

Take it to a professional car audio enthusiast and pay him to do the installation for you. A lot of new inexperienced car audio people don't know what they are doing with car audio wiring, choosing or building a good proper sealed or ported enclosure, how to get good front, rear, & side SPL frequency range, etc...

• F

First get a chainsaw and cut a hole in the dash..........

Look up some youtube videos. Watch more than one because some are bullshit..

• ?

You just need two tools, a big crowbar and a big hammer - pretty simple really. 

If you have to ask...DON'T try it!

If you don’t know how, I strongly suggest that you let the professionals do this.   The best car stereo installers that I know are in NorthEast Ohio, at Best Buy.   There they have a Master Installer.   

Source(s): life