Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

What is your opinion on men wearing nail polish?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Could not care less, people should be able to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm another. 

• 2 months ago

Convince me ;) ;)

• 2 months ago

i love it! im all for breaking gender stereotypes and they honestly look really cool when they wear it.

• 2 months ago

Kinda grosses me out. But I was raised and conditioned a certain way I spose.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It would be OK for millennial guys or Z generation guys since most of them were raised by their mom. When I see them shopping with a basket around their arm they already look like lady boys.

• 2 months ago

Pathetic but sometimes its nice... Lol

• 2 months ago

I just feel like not on my man but anyone else idgaf

• 2 months ago

I think it’s fine, don’t worry about what other people think. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

don't care what they wear

• 2 months ago

Right now, my nails look like they were painted about 6 months ago and need a touch up...its really head gasket sealer (Permatex) that I got all over my hands on Sunday when the tube split and the stuff went everywhere. Acetone got most of it off, but that stuff really holds on good. Nail polish on dudes though? No, like Audrey said, only if you a famous millionaire rock star, other than that, you're just a beta male douchenozzle.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.