Michael asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

What gender based double standards infuriates you most?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

“Every woman must be believed “. See what they did to Kavanaugh

• 2 months ago

Men are better than women. Its true. Men were created in Gods own image to be in charge of all of Gods creation. Guys are the most responsible. Guys does most of the choosing. They ask women on dates and pay.

• 2 months ago

All 'double standards' are old fashioned and annoying and should just not exist!

• susan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It bugs me that no matter what a woman says and no matter what she does, the first thing that almost everyone notices and the only thing that most people notice about her is her figure and how stylish she looks. 

She could be a brilliant scientist, or an accomplished head of state, or a record smashing athlete, but she'll still be judged primarily based on her looks. 

It's true the other way too. If she commits a heinous crime, but is pretty, she'll get more sympathy than an unattractive woman or any man guilty of the same thing. All of this is stupid, and in a way, demeaning to all women.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Man... Then the woman... Why? Man is the dominant to woman while woman is pairing to man...

• Elana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When a man is thought to have committed a crime, he is considered probably guilty and probably evil.

If a woman is thought to have committed a crime, there is absolute disbelief, and even if it is proven, she is thought likely to be insane.

Based on the same evidence and circumstances.

By the way, this is a sign of a more profound sexism than simple "women have it easy in the criminal justice system".  That advantage works against her in the sense that when she is successful, it isn't because of her skill, it is because of her circumstance.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

$lutshaming makes me so furious!! Man sleeps with 100 women, he is a God. Woman sleeps with 1 man and is a $lut. Many people even defend that doublestandard and say it’s fair. How in hell is that fair???? It’s NOT!!! Period! 

And everybody who says women deserve to get $lutshamed even for sleeping with few men can eat shiit!! Women can have fun as much as men as long as they use protection there isn’t any problem about it. HER BODY, HER CHOICE!!!

Source(s): All scumbags who thumb me down prove me right. They all want to oppress women’s freedom. Go suck your fathers diicks!!
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

yes , hate not wearing stocking in public , makes me feel naked ..why dont other men come clean about there sexual choice or desires ..

• 2 months ago

"What gender based double standards infuriates you most?"

All double standards piss me off.

As for gender? Tell that to a physiologist trying to operate.

Pity is more like it.

This is different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K57IcN9DWXo

Youtube thumbnail

&t=2s

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The primaries made it clear we did not want Harris, but Biden chose her anyways because she’s a black female.   Affirmative action at this level isn’t just sexist, it can have very serious repercussions on our country.  

Affirmative action for women has gone way too far and is a huge double standard.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.