Is 13 too young to wear lolita fashion?

I really like the way lolita fashion looks!! But the first time I showed my parents something on amazon with the tag "lolita" I wasn't allowed get it. That was when I was like, 10, though. So, just asking for your opinion, do you think 13 is too young to wear lolita fashion?

Yes. You are still a child in the eyes of your parents. The clothes are really unusual and unique. However,  I have to agree with your parents, honey. 

HAHA SUCKERS, MY MOM SAID “You can wear Lolita fashion, I have no problem with it, but you’ll look like a child.” SO IM WEARING LOLITA HAHAAAAA

No but it is ugly!!! No offense!

• ?

Well, seeing as Lolita was 12 in the novel and 14 in the two Hollywood movies it sounds like you are the exact right age.

No, not at all 

I don’t think you can be too young to wear it. Though Lolita fashion can look nice, it does tend to look like a costume. You’ll also be judged by normies. 

There's lots of very young boys and girls wearing the anime fashions and there's nothing wrong with wearing it as long as it doesn't expose your body in a sexually suggestive manner.