Is 13 too young to wear lolita fashion?

I really like the way lolita fashion looks!! But the first time I showed my parents something on amazon with the tag "lolita" I wasn't allowed get it. That was when I was like, 10, though. So, just asking for your opinion, do you think 13 is too young to wear lolita fashion?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes. You are still a child in the eyes of your parents. The clothes are really unusual and unique. However,  I have to agree with your parents, honey. 

• 2 months ago

HAHA SUCKERS, MY MOM SAID “You can wear Lolita fashion, I have no problem with it, but you’ll look like a child.” SO IM WEARING LOLITA HAHAAAAA

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No but it is ugly!!! No offense!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, seeing as Lolita was 12 in the novel and 14 in the two Hollywood movies it sounds like you are the exact right age.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, not at all 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don’t think you can be too young to wear it. Though Lolita fashion can look nice, it does tend to look like a costume. You’ll also be judged by normies. 

• 2 months ago

There's lots of very young boys and girls wearing the anime fashions and there's nothing wrong with wearing it as long as it doesn't expose your body in a sexually suggestive manner.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.