Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 months ago

Why won't Yahoo remove racists?

Racism is nothing but Hate. Hate is a serious violation 

Personally I would  love for the word racist  to not even exist nor the act.  This is my only answer for me I cannot answer for Yahoo!

I get what you're saying, but there inst a "One size fits all" answer to it.

1) Black guy says he is proud to be black and wants the black race to continue on.

Response: That's great, he's a great guy...how noble of him.

2) White guy, says he is proud of his whiteness, also wants it to continue on.

Response: He is an evil white racist. He should lose his job and everything he enjoys.

3) Liberal says "Trump is orange and is a horrible president."

Response: What an excellent observation, how patriotic.

4) Conservative says "Obama is only half black and his policy sucks."

Response: Oh you evil racist hater, how terrible of you, please kill yourself.

Come on..there are more double standards around here than you can shake a stick at. I can go on and on with countless examples...

Yahoo is racist 

They actually do to some extent because when the reporting feature completely broke down it got 100 times worse. :-(

For the same reason they don't remove leftists I guess.  Same racism, different names.

trump supporters need a safe place.

• .

If you see a post that is a violation, report it. THAT is how such posts are removed from the display. However, even users who end up having their account suspended for inappropriate posting, are able to create another account if they choose. There is no way stop people from creating accounts, because by using various devices, a person may post from several IP addresses (so banning IPs isn't effective and may even ban other people who were not doing anything wrong). As far as we are aware, there are no employees of Yahoo/Verizon monitoring the posts on this site. 

• Daniel

Yahoo Answers is Community Moderated the Staff does not Moderate the Boards there for a Trusted Reporter has to Report the Racism Post in order for it to be Taken down if a Trusted Reporter does not Report it 

It wont get taken down 

Yahoo didn't have moderators, Verizon has even less personnel

It's up to ordinary users to report violations

It's pretty disheartening when racist, antisemitic, misogynistic, and other hate posts just stay right where they are posted. There's an obscenely antisemitic cartoon at Books & Authors that just makes me cringe and think I belong elsewhere.