Lara asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 2 months ago

How much does it snow in November?

None where I live.

• F

Not much were I am ,more likely in January although 2010 we had a very heavy snow storm on 28th November ,( 14 in)  hardly any more until after Xmas but because it stayed below zero for virtually a month, the snow just stayed there. 

Depends on your location. Where i live in Western Pa our average November snowfall is 2.1". It fluctuates each year. 32.3 inches was the highest for the month which occurred in 1950. so far this November we're at 0.8"

• TQ

7.

The answer to questions like this is always 7.

• KennyB

Type "How much does it snow in (insert the name of your town) in winter" in the search engine of your computer.

Depends where you are. Here in New Hampshire we have had snow every single day this month. Right now we have over 80' of snow on the ground!

Depends on whether you are in Buffalo, NY or in a buffalo paddy in India.

Depends where you live. 

• ?

Depends on the area/country I guess. Prob snow more in Sweden than it does in Australia.