Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why did he end friendship from both of us?

So, I had a fight with my ex boyfriend and decided to end relationship for good. This was bothering one of our common friend, and we asked him to choose either one of us. To my horror, he decided to end friendship with both of us and said that he doesn't want to see any of our's face. I thought he was a great friend but he is suddenly creating a scene. And when confronted, he says that I am the one creating scene by fighting him Infront of everyone instead of resolving it in person.....

What the hell is wrong with him?

• Chanel

It sounds like he was not really that interested in your friend,

Move on and meet other people.

Are you one of those 12 year old who have these kinds of fights all the time? A good friend would NEVER ask to choose between someone and someone else. Hon, your asking the most obvious question ever. He ended the friendship with you because of your actions. For example, he doesn't want to be friends, and then you get angry at him and complain on Yahoo for advice? That sounds messed up sister. He isn't creating a sense he did what he thought was right. So the real question here is what is wrong with YOU?

move on make new friends

you both asked him to choose one friend or the other.

that was immature of both of you.

He choose the mature route and ended the friendship

with both of you. you left him with no other choice.

This sounds more like a bluff on his part as he sounds like a big girl's blouse (Boy/mna that's always up for a drama) the attention-seeking loser. Just accept his decision by sending him to Coventry and he'll come crawling back, however, unless you're prepared to continually dance to his fiddle, I'd decline any future relations with him. 

Nothing is wrong with him and I don't blame him for doing that. You asked him to "choose between you" ??? OMG how childish is that? You are creating a scene, and seem to be into drama somehow. Did it ever occur to you that "you" might be the problem?

• ?

Your former friend is sick of the drama both you and your ex create around yourselves. 

• T J

Whats wrong with YOU?

Why EXACTLY was it necessary to put such a choice on your friend? If I was him, I probably would have done the same thing. If you're an adult, others will expect you to make your OWN decisions on things and NOT leave it for someone else to choose.

In my eyes, he's done no wrong at all.

• ?

If my friends Pat and Chris broke up and either ONE of them told me "You need to choose between me and my ex" then I'd tell that ONE "OK, I choose your ex because you're an @$$hole to expect me to choose like this." But if BOTH of them came to me telling me I needed to choose? Then I'd get BOTH of these @$$hole drama monsters out of my life. Who needs that crap?