cee asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

you are out hunting with a friend, he accidently shots and kills your pet dog. your reaction is.?

We definitely wouldn't be friends anymore. 

• Jojo

Unprintable.............😠

I'd be thankful it wasn't me, or a kid. Unless your dog was 4ft at the shoulder, and wearing deer antlers, your "friend" should be capable of knowing what he was shooting at. Wait. He should still know better than to shoot blind like that.

I would bury him right beside my beloved dog.

Why would you want to know that? What possible difference would it make to anyone else?

I would be HORRIBLY upset cause a friend killed your best friend.

I don't hunt, so this will never happen.  I fail to see the difference between a dog I love and an animal living in the wild.

I am also vegan.

If you can kill a deer what’s the difference if it’s a dog? 

Fortunately, in 35 years of hunting and attending AKC hunt tests & field trials (with 35 to 50 dogs entered) and only LICENSED gunners doing the shooting of game birds - no such thing has happened to ANYBODY's dog; not just mine.  I would SUE for the value of the dog, if such did happen.