Richard asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Which team was the worst ever to grace the Premier League?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Fewest PL points in a season 11 - Derby County (2007/08)

• 2 months ago

Leicester 01/02 with Dave Bassett and Peter Taylor as managers, ouch 

• 2 months ago

Any northern team

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nobody has dared to look at the blatant cheating and unfair decisions given against opposition of Manure since 1992-93 till their last title in 2012-13,   and decisions given in favor of them which clearly cost teams valuable hard earned draws at Old Toilet.

they really are a fecking bag of shyte that club.  dirty manure scum shyte.

6 European Cups is all I say to them.

will equal 20 end of this season.

but yes, this is not about manure this is about the WORST team ever to grace the Preeeeemier league ! ^_^

and thats manure !

lol

j/k again,  ok seriously though,  its probably derby.  Mr Numbnuts aka August got it right there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Middlesbrough a few years ago

• Hmm welll it's subjective obviously,  but if i tell you,  i confidently and correctly predicted the Villa side from i think 4 seasons ago, were going down after they believe it or not won their opening game, that should interprete something about what saw, they had the attitude that they were world beaters when in reality they were oh so lucky to have won the game.......and that was me convinced, conversely the greatest underdog imo were/are Wimbledon

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I was going to say Barnsley or Swindon , but Derby hold the record for fewest points.

I remember Huddersfield were pretty dire and Mick McCarthy has twice led Sunderland to a pathetic total.

• 2 months ago

Hate to say it, but according to refs, coaches, journalists and fans from 181 countries, it's Man U!

• 2 months ago

Oldham definitely, one or two seasons in then pooped out and resorted to signing rapists and other friendly inmates

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Derby county 07/08 or Swindon town 93/94

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.