Can You Tell me about Eyebrow Tattoo?

look it up on google

• Rita

For a permanent eyebrow tattoo, the artist uses ink and inserts it deeply into the skin. A semi-permanent tattoo, however, uses pigment instead of ink and isn't injected as deeply as a normal tattoo. Additionally, ink fades differently than pigment, developing an artificial-looking, blue-green hue as it vanishes

• Sarah

I think Micro blading is cool if you want something lasting but not forever lasting you know? Your skin changes especially as we age and gravity works on us. I’ve seen quite a few images of women who permanently tattooed their brows and how over time it lost its precision and it appeared like the spot they got it done shifted down while their brow hairs stayed where they were.

I know a few girls who have had everything from fine  microblading to full-fill tattoos . My question to them -as well as to you: what happens when thick dark eyebrows are no longer in fashion? Even eyelashes and eyebrows are subjected to the whims of fashion. It's possible that four years from now skinny brows will be the style and you will be stuck with big heavy eyebrow tattoos. And what about when you are in your 50's and your eyebrows go grey then white? At 60 you'll have white hair and dark tattoos. It will look a bit ridiculous. 

Go out and buy some eyebrow makeup and use that The thick dark fad won't last forever and you won't be stuck with a thick heavy mistake.  And honestly, tattoos, no matter how well done; aren't fooling any one. If you have your heart set on ink then go for the semi permanent microblading. This doesn't last forever and by the time fine brows are back in style most of the ink will be gone.

• ?

Beautiful when correctly done.

Horrible when overdone and looks unnatural.