Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

What do you think of Kpop?

For anyone who has little or no knowledge about it, what do you think of it. I know many people who hate it without giving it a shot so i’m curious. 

Not my preference. I don’t watch East Asian music or movies. 

I have never heard any. I receive bulletins from YesAsia that has Korean, Chinese and Japanese music, movies, photo books, etc., but I have only ordered Chinese and Japanese movies from it. I do not listen to music. 

Kpop is like watching teenagers dressed for Proms including the beautiful men.  

I grew up in the 80s, I think Michael Jackson is a way better dancer......  and Guns and Roses was a cool boyband.  

I'm not interested in them. 

• ?

It's pretty good. "Dancing Queen" Taeyeon used to have an account here. ;)

i love blackpink lollll

Today's kids may like it, but as a 30 year old woman I can't connect with their music and style.

I can't stand it, reminds me of a douche roommate in college.

I've been a kpop fan since 2009, my favorite groups are SNSD and EXO

It's a bit weird to me.  I'm past the point in my life where I need to keep up with new music.  I'll enjoy the classics from my heyday like a middle aged man should.