Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 2 months ago

Did I just have a mini heart attack?

I'm 17, so last night everything was normal and then I suddenly got this squeezing/pressure feeling on my heart, it only lasted like 2-3 seconds but it was so weird, and then it stopped and I haven't noticed anything weird since. There was no pain, but wtf? My doctors have always said I had a healthy heart and there's no heart issues running in the family. This happen to anyone else?

No this sometimes happens to me. It is possible just a spasm in your chest which is typically nothing to worry about. If they happen often then I would talk to someone but if they don't you are fine!

If it is so then consult it to nearby doctor

• ?

nope you had an anxiety attack

• ?

That is not the kind of pain a person has when a heart attack occurs.  If the pain only lasted a few seconds, it was probably angina.  If you're unsure, ask your dr.

Possibly angina

• Andy C

Do you have a mini-heart?

Are you obese?  Obesity itself is not an illness,  but extremely indicative of one.

Do you eat sugars, trans fats and/or corn-fed animal products every day?

If you answered yes to any of these questions,  the answer is yes,  it's totally possible that you had a 'warning attack'.

I highly suggest removing the aforementioned from your regular diet as much as possible to better your body and odds of a recurring attack. 

Doubt ful to mini heart attack, which really doesn’t exist   Could be a number of things, most benign

No- that was not a heart attack 

Probably just gas 

Fear not Jesus Christ loves you