Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 2 months ago

Can you suddenly become allergic white gold?

I’ve wore the same ring for 2 years. No issues until this year. Now if I wear it, my finger turns red. (just where the ring was, a red “ring” appears where the ring is) It also gets itchy, and visibly inflamed. Does not happen with silver, only white gold.

Update:

The ring is 14k white gold. Is there anyway to control the “allergic reaction” if I am allergic?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.