Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Do you consider your pets people?

When I can write them off as a dependent on my taxes and when the pets can contribute on household chores and bills, also when I can add them to my insurance then they would qualify in the people category

I love (mostly) all animals.  Plants and insects too...    You know?  If you really think about it?  All forms of life are precious.  This planet needs life.

I used to have a really smart dog and he was just like a son to me.  He comforted me when I cried, and he just felt my energy.

• zipper

What does this have to do with the environment?  Most pets are far more loyal than people are, so I think more of them than I do most people!

No they are not people.  But they are part of the family.

Of course consider

some are so happy to post that they forget to edit the topic

its ok we forgive you ,  and yes pets people but trump is not human

• ?

And this has what to do with global warming?

• Cousin

Of course because I consider all animals people anyway. To me, Humans are just a people amongst many peoples in the Earth. If you treat animals right, you gain insights.

• JimZ

My cats Joey and Zoey are loveable and great cats.  Joey always makes me laugh and he is really quick to play or get a massage.  My cat Zoey doesn't care about anything except getting brushed or petted.  My cat Coco is a little girl and a person, except she is smarter than most, much nicer, and way better looking.  Here is Coco this morning getting a drink with Carrottop my Koi looking on. 

No, I do not. I like dogs and cats. At the same time, there's a big difference between animals and people. I used to have some dogs. They all passed away several years ago. Right now, I have a pet cat.