Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Do you consider your pets people?

62 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

When I can write them off as a dependent on my taxes and when the pets can contribute on household chores and bills, also when I can add them to my insurance then they would qualify in the people category

• 2 months ago

I love (mostly) all animals.  Plants and insects too...    You know?  If you really think about it?  All forms of life are precious.  This planet needs life.

I used to have a really smart dog and he was just like a son to me.  He comforted me when I cried, and he just felt my energy.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What does this have to do with the environment?  Most pets are far more loyal than people are, so I think more of them than I do most people!

• 2 months ago

No they are not people.  But they are part of the family.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Of course consider

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

some are so happy to post that they forget to edit the topic

its ok we forgive you ,  and yes pets people but trump is not human

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

And this has what to do with global warming?

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Of course because I consider all animals people anyway. To me, Humans are just a people amongst many peoples in the Earth. If you treat animals right, you gain insights.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My cats Joey and Zoey are loveable and great cats.  Joey always makes me laugh and he is really quick to play or get a massage.  My cat Zoey doesn't care about anything except getting brushed or petted.  My cat Coco is a little girl and a person, except she is smarter than most, much nicer, and way better looking.  Here is Coco this morning getting a drink with Carrottop my Koi looking on. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I do not. I like dogs and cats. At the same time, there's a big difference between animals and people. I used to have some dogs. They all passed away several years ago. Right now, I have a pet cat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.