Cathy
Cathy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

Do you consider Joe and Hunter Biden to be good, decent and honest men???

• Robert
    5 days ago

SloJoe is a stupid man noted as the most stupid man in Washington during his 47 years there  Hunter is a failure in every sense of decency.  His father secured him work to keep him wealthy.  He wasted a ton of cash on drugs, divorced his wife and moved in with his dead brothers wife, dumped her, knocked up a dancer, and the ran off and married a near stranger.  He's quite a  guy.  If SloJoe did not suffer dementia he would probably be ashamed.

• 4 days ago

Decent, yes.  As honest as me, perhaps not.  More honest than Trump, without hesitation.

• NO WAY IN HELL !

• Heidi
    4 days ago

Yes I do................

5 days ago

Yes because they had a good role model. No one is perfect so I don't expect that.

• 5 days ago

Yes I do. For the simple fact Cons had to make up  scandals to hurt them. They could not get anyone to tell a lie on the Biden's.

Thats why Trump was impeached.

5 days ago

Joe: yes.

Hunter I do not know well enough to make a judgment.

On the complete opposite side, I consider Donald, Jr, Eric and Ivanka Trump to be bad, indecent and massively dishonest individuals.

• 5 days ago

Joe has dementia and Hunter is a crackhead, but that was more than enough to beat Donald.  

• 5 days ago

No but they are a better choice than trump and his kids.

• Compared to the Trump Crime Family: Absolutely!