Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

What will happen first, trump will lock Hillary up, prove Obama is Kenyan or reveal election fraud?

• Jim2
    5 days ago

The only barely possible scenario is locking Hillary up. There may be a one in a million chance of that.  Oh. Obama does have Kenyan blood, but he is NOT a Kenyan citizen, which is what I'm sure you meant.

• Heidi
    5 days ago

None of those three will happen, as soon as Dump is out of office he will be indicted.

5 days ago

- Dude, if I hated Trump with a passion - as you likely do - I would be DEMANDING a thorough investigation of this flimsy vote system thrown together out of irrational, unfounded fears. 

- You're so laser-focused on Donald Trump, you can't see anything around you but his face and your own hatred.

• 5 days ago

For someone that breaks all laws and ignores them he has a nerve to call for someone else to be arrested.