joshua
joshua asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

You realize with Trump pushing for troops to come home in his lamb duck, this is a rare opportunity we have to get out of Afghanistan, right?

If it doesn’t happen before Biden takes office, we’re gonna be in that country for at least another decade.....why not take advantage and pull the troops. How are we benefiting from keeping them there? 

Updated 5 days ago:

Please don’t answer with You Trumps trumpster” “why don’t you care that Trump is blah blah”

Let me be clear. I don’t give a damn about trump. This is my issue, ending the Afghanistan war. I fought in this country and now have family who wasn’t even born on 9/11 fighting this same war.....Don’t make this about your hate or dislike of trump, please

Updated 5 days ago:

Anonymous🤦‍♂️ You did exactly what I asked you not to do. You made this all about your hate of trump and not the Afghanistan war which is the topic.... hell you didn’t even mention Afghanistan

Updated 5 days ago:

Bel: thank you!!! Someone with some sense...agreed 100% 

Updated 5 days ago:

Ks: what ever... you know what I meant. So maybe just answer the question 

• 5 days ago

Pompeo is in Afghanistan trying again to get a peace deal with the Taliban.  We have been there nearly 20 years with no win in sight.  In fact, winning doesn't appear to have been a goal in the first place.  Staying there will be difficult to explain other than trying to keep ISIS out of there. At some point, these people need to take care of themselves.

• kswck2
    5 days ago

Ducks are Not made out of Lamb. 

5 days ago

Trump knows he lost and he is trying to sabotage things for Biden as much as possible. Trump and his supporters are anti-American.