Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 days ago

Why is Trump delaying bringing evidence to the Supreme Court for so long?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 days ago

Legal proceedings take time.  But chances are that you have been watching the Establishment, mainstream news that has ignored the entire proceedings only to push the narrative that any election fraud is non-existent.  So here you go.  Since they won't show you what is actually going on, I will show you  here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAn6vAFawXA

Youtube thumbnail

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

We are still waiting for the evidence of Hillary's crimes, which according to Trump and his supporters during the 2016 election should have resulted in her being sent to prison.  Four years on she has not even been questioned about these "crimes", let alone charged, tried or convicted.

Then we have Obama's "biggest political crime in history" still no evidence has ever been produced.  Plus Bill Barr announced a couple of weeks ago the investigation had shut down finding no evidence.

I'm still waiting for Trump to reveal his source and the evidence they had which he claimed in this Tweet; 

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 

· 6 Aug 2012 

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that

@BarackObama 's birth certificate is a fraud.

Eight years on and no evidence of this.

Are you starting to see a pattern yet.

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

Because pretty much every one around him does not care enough to tell him the truth. A real partnership involves honesty. Like, someone has bad body odor and those around him pretend it's the sewage system in the basement. Instead they should say " you smell like a shixhole ", that's a real friend and then they drag him to the bathtub. His own supporters are enablers and don't care to help the situation.  🛁🥵🦨🐀

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

They won't even hear his case. It's been thrown out 34 times by all the lower courts. Why should they waste their time with ridiculous nonsense?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 days ago

Because he has none. He is also shredding what he does have cause its all bad. He has worked on nothing. Months no  meeting, no briefings no nothing but dead bodies from the virus that I believe to be biological warfare.

• Heidi
    Lv 4
    4 days ago

Its because there is no evidence.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.