Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

Are the British super far-right in their ways?

Outside the Trump administration, the Brits are possibly the most far right people in the West.

Skinheads, BNP, UKIP, Brexit, etc. Nigel Farage is the British equivalent of Donald Trump.

Btw, most Brits voted for Trump in 2016 AND 2020. Most of them think Covid is a hoax and don't wear masks too.

• 4 days ago

No.  The British have a real national health care system, actual socialized medicine going far beyond anything Obama or Biden has ever proposed.  Even Sanders wouldn't be considered very liberal there.

5 days ago

You forgot Soccer Hooligan's....

How can you not mention Hooligan's?

• They are backward and stupid and still stuck in tMedieval times with their royal family and House of Lords.

5 days ago

Let me guess, you've never been to the UK have you?

• Barry
    5 days ago

I think you will find that the Austrians are more right wing than we are. You have also failed to observe that we have an active Labour Party with millions of supporters. I doubt you have ever met a UK resident.

5 days ago

🥴 Yes.

..............