Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

Republicans - Do you accept the results of the election with Biden winning or are you a stupid Trump cultist who refuses to accept reality?

Updated 5 days ago:

If there is SO much fraud or "shady" dealings going on then why has the Trump team been unable to produce ANY evidence in court?  They're being laughed out of court even by Republican judges.

• Heidi
    5 days ago

The Dump people will never accept it.

• 5 days ago

There is no denying that shady **** happened after they stopped counting on election night. What about this looks normal? 

• Sam
    5 days ago

I might look stupid but I'm not.

Of course I accept the results, Trump lost and the election wasn't rigged. 

I have no doubt that Trump would love to rig it so that the numbers come out in his favor. 

I also have no doubt that he is trying to figure out a way to do that at this very moment. 

@Debra, it was flawed in 2016..  It was fixed since then, even while at every turn Trump worked to break it again. 

5 days ago

I don't respect crooks, criminals or liars.

You got that, punk?

• 5 days ago

That isn't the result of the election. The election has not concluded

• 5 days ago

Let's see you accept reality when Biden drives all businesses out of U.S. with tax hikes during a pandemic!

• debra
    5 days ago

the usa voting system is seriously flawed.