Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

How many federal indictments will be leveled at Citizen Trump during the last 10 days of January 2021?

• 5 days ago

I think the state indictments will come first.  Last year Michael Cohen submitted copies of documents showing Trump had two sets of building occupancy numbers; one set for lower taxes, the other for bigger bank loans; that's fraud.  NY DA Vance is pursuing this.  https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-inc-podca...

5 days ago

I can think of at least half a dozen, but the point is that those are damning. I also expect a lot of his accomplices coming forward with evidences and testimonials in exchange for lesser charges for themselves, so the number of indictments will rise sharply.

• Stuart
    5 days ago

Tax fraud. Campaign violations. Obstruction

5 days ago

Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says Trump will face “due accountability” in Scotland if evidence emerges that his Scottish golf courses have been used for money laundering and fraud.

• 5 days ago

It's the laptop dropped off at a computer repair shop by a drug-addled guy who forgot where he left it that y'all should be concerned about. 

• Emma
    5 days ago

Federal I don't know. But I have read that NY AG Letitia James has 67 indictments on Trump ready to be unsealed on January 21, 2021.

• 5 days ago

None‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

• He's going to pardon himself for the federal crimes.

But he'll be locked up on state charges.