Is the 'Bible' today's Christians' worse enemy when it comes to serving God w/o Holy Spirit baptism to guide them into all truth?

Updated 5 days ago:

@MIGUEL

HOW DO YOU "MASTER" THE CREATOR OF THE WORLD?

IF YOU CAN "MASTER" A GOD THEN THEY AREN'T GOD.

JESUS SAID "I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU COMFORTLESS I WILL COME TO YOU" IN JOHN 14:18 AND IN JOHN 14:26 HE DEFINES "THE COMFORTER [AS] WHICH IS THE HOLY GHOST"

THEREFORE JESUS IS THE HOLY GHOST WHO IS GOD, SO TELL ME HOW DO YOU "MASTER" GOD?

HAVE A MAN BECOME MORE THAN GOD IN YOUR "RELIGION?"

WHAT KIND OF VOODOO IS THAT? 

Updated 5 days ago:

@ORANG

YOU'RE WORSE THAN TODAY'S CHRISTIANS!

Updated 5 days ago:

@ANON

THAT'S. ALL ANYONE CAN DO IS BE A REPORT MONKEY WHEN GOD WHO IS "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS" (I COR 12:6) IS ASKING THE QUESTIONS.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • User
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

No

because

for example

it helps us to realize that you are a fraud

and not to be trusted or followed.

If we didn't have it

then your ridiculous claims about what the Bible teaches

would be untestable.

That is: we wouldn't be able to prove to ourselves that you are not telling the truth (in the frequent instances in which you do not) about what the Bible teaches.

• 5 days ago

We are guided not by emotion but Holy Spirit when we read,meditate and apply Gods Word the bible Bible principles working on a bible trained concience can also assist us If the bible tells us God sent His Son,thats what it means In Isaiah 9;6  where it refers to Christ as a Mighty God thats what it means When it refers to Jehovah as the Almighty God Revelation 48 and P.salm 83;18 thats what it means When it says" God loved the world so much that he gave His only begotten SON so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everasting life "Thats what it means John 3;16 doesnt say those exercising faith go to heaven Nowhere does Holy Spirit say that God is a cruel 3 headed mystery god except at 1John 5;7 in KJV Most translations mention the spirit water and blood.Holy spirit guides us only if we follow what it says Hebrews 4;12 and 2 Timothy 3;16-17 If we don the spiritual suit of armour that will aid us in nullifying the effects of the wicked spirit Eph 6;10-20

Source(s): bible
  • @YOUR ROAD

YOU JUST ANSWERED A QUESTION SAYING

"JESUS WILL RETURN AND FIX EVERYTHING"

WHEN JESUS GAVE (((CHRISTIANS))) ***POWER*** RECEIVED (ACTS 1:8) AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5) TO FIX EVERYTHING.

GOD SAID IN ISAIAH 42:6-7 GNT

“I, the Lord, have called you and given you (((POWER))) [Received after Holy Spirit baptism; Acts 1:5;8]

to see that justice is done on earth.

(((THROUGH YOU))) I will make a covenant with all peoples;

(((THROUGH YOU))) I will bring light to the nations.

You will open the eyes of the blind

and set free those who sit in dark prisons."

NOW WHY ARE YOU SAYING (((YOUR TRUTH?))) WHEN THE WORD OF GOD IS GIVEN (II TIMOTHY 4:5)?

WHY ARE YOU SAYING (((WHO'S TRUTH?)))

WHO IS NOT TALKING (((BIBLE TRUTH))) WHEN (((YOU))) BELIEVE 

>>>>>>>>>>>JESUS WILL RETURN AND FIX EVERYTHING<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

WHEN HE'S GIVEN (((CHRISTIANS))) ***POWER*** TO FIX EVERYTHING?

WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN THE WORD OF GOD IS GIVEN THAT (((PROVES))) WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH?

DID YOU MEAN IT'S NOT YOUR (((CULT'S))) ***TRUTH?***

• Who's truth? Your truth? Because you're not talking Bible truth.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 days ago

Absolutely. The Dark (or demons)

have infiltrated almost every religion. 

It is true what you say: in order to be a saint 

and rise from the dead you have to master

use of Fires of the Holy Spirit.

In my church, we call it Holy Sacred-Fire. It's also known 

as the Pentecostal-Flame, or Diamond Solar-Flame or Fire 

that shines as bright as a thousand suns.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.