Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 5 days ago

Do you like those old-fashioned iron skillets?

• 2 days ago

q/4lkjng'pqeiouryntvqeo'riuyn[q38o7]6n0q934pioy

• 2 days ago

If they're properly seasoned and cared for, they are the best. My wife still uses a couple of her grandmothers who was born back in the 1890s on a daily basis and both of our daughters beg for them.

3 days ago

this has nothing to do with Global Warming. Trolls and Right Wingers have done what they can to ruin this section. 

• JimZ
    4 days ago

Yep.  I just bought a Griswald a couple months ago and I ruined the resale by grinding it very smooth but it works great.  

• 4 days ago

Yes they impart on food a unique flavour. Probably the last thing cooked in there

4 days ago

yes i like it.

• 4 days ago

Great cookware!  We have some that are 100 years old. 

• 5 days ago

Tan-fastic! Food doesn't stick, they heat evenly, and they last and last and last. Even the Energizer Bunny is jealous - - or was, until I made hassenpfeffer in my cast iron Dutch oven.

• kswck2
    5 days ago

Properly maintained, they are Much better than a Teflon pan and will last for Generations. 

• denise
    5 days ago

Their long lasting, and cook stuff well,  But their sooooooo heavy!