Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 5 days ago

nothing beats fresh orange juice, amIrite?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 days ago

leunteilrb'eo4p56'qponre'uqeir'ynb

• 2 days ago

Fresh orange juice with a shot of vodka!

4 days ago

its an alternative to grapefruit juice which is contra indicated if a person is on blood thinners

• 5 days ago

No,you're wrong & presumptuous.  Lots of things are better than fresh orange juice.  Use your imagination for at least one second.  

• Eggnog is better hun.

abcame ♂ *wraps us both up in our cozy blanket and snuggles up to you* 🐶🤗🦄

Our cozy blanket is so warm and snuggly hun, I love snuggling you with it around us 🐶🦄

My cozy hoodie will help keep is warm and cozy all night 🐶

I don't think it was from Greco but it was very flavorful, my sister brought it home 🍕

It's very fur softening 🐶🥚🥛

I assume sean posted the "Shut up Elliot The Corgi" question, he is so ridiculous too -.-

*puts my cozy hood up and nuzzles you* 🦄🐶

Night hun 🌙💙

• 5 days ago

Iced coffee can beat it, but not by that much. Orange juice is up there for sure.

@💙ElliotTheCorgi💙: *snuggles very close to you in our big cozy blanket* 🦄 🤗🐶

I love snuggling you in the big cozy blanket too darling. I think it gives me the best sleep. 🦄💤

Your hoodie will keep us cozy all night too hun, along with my cozy coat. 🐶🦄

I think Sean posted that ridiculous question too. -.-

*nuzzles you back* 🦄🐶

Night hun. 🌙💜

5 days ago

I'd rather have a cold glass of milk.

• Asep
    5 days ago

That’s the best