Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Chelsea will win the league i reckon?

• ?

Chelsea have as good a chance as any club

It's too early to tell. Many pundits believe Chelsea will be relegated this season!

Not if we have anything to do with it they won't lol

Chelsea will emerge as potential challengers,  they have that much potential in them I reckon IF the team starts getting a run of good results under their belt between now and xmas.

lets see what the table looks like by boxing day then we'll TALK ^_^

as it stands,  the Premier League Champions Liverpool will be in no hurry to surrender their crown,  OUR CROWN ^_^

lol

i hate the b**tards but then I hate the Scousers more, rather see them win it even though Lampard is using money to win the premier league unlike Wenger and Fergie who built their empires.

I'd like anybody but the Scousers to win the league,  obviously I'd say that as a Manchester United fan and I'd love to see us do it but its too early in the morning for jokes.  

• August

Got to disagree and go for Spurs but they must beat Liverpool 

I don’t think so because there are other good teams in the premier League 

Too many of their players are inconsistent, they do this all the time, have hot and cold streaks, on a hot streak they win loads of games but on a cold streak (which is coming) they can't defend or win to save their mothers lives. 

• Ryan

Not impossible. Clubs still need to watch out for man city and even liverpool despite the injuries. Yes right now Chelsea look good and Spurs look good but they both have it in them to go on a poor run of games. I still don't trust that Chelsea defence but they have performed really well since getting the new keeper especially. I wouldn't be one to right Chelsea or Frank Lampard off. I think with Chelsea they should cope if they pick up a few injuries like they have depth in almost every position now  and the same with Spurs so I hope these two give a good challenge for the title this season 

• Adam

They will be in contention. For me it all depends on Liverpool. If they perform, they win the league.

Lol, that’s a good one