I'm voting for the Democrats because they're promising me free everything. Your thoughts?

• 7 days ago

We're promising your taxes pay for things that everyone needs so everyone has a high quality of life instead of funding war and racist walls

• 5 days ago

Nice day for a troll, don't you think?

• 5 days ago

yeah well the rest of us would sure like to know what they promised you because they certainly haven't promised anything to the remaining 99.44/100 of us!

6 days ago

They have promised no such thing. Unless you can show me a Democratic politician who said everyone deserves to be a billionaire.

• Ann
    6 days ago

You're going to be disappointed. You're going to pay more in taxes than you get for free.

6 days ago

You're about 2.5 weeks too late, troll.  What's your point?

7 days ago

who said that ? that is a great big fat lie

nothing is free in life you grow up and get a job and work hard for everything

and then you grow old and die thats life

• 7 days ago

You have got to be a Bernie Sanders fan.

• Caesar
    7 days ago

Unlike the GOP that only keeps promising free everything for the billionaires and millionaires and War because they do not care about people like you... education or health for the people... who cares about that, GOP love the poorly educated 

• 7 days ago

The Republicans are offering you nothing. They have been playing you for a fool for over 50 years.

Here's what they are offering; a Bible, a gun and Confederate monuments.

The reality is that at this point everyone needs to be bailed out. Schools, hospitals, states, small businesses. But since 1932 the Republicans are against the Social Safety net created by FDR. They falsely say it's "socialism".

So once again whether it's the Affordable Care Act or a target stimulus package, the Republicans are against the American people.

Again, all they ar7e offering is a Bible(anti-choice), a gun(no way the 2nd Amendment can be over turned) and Confederate monuments(keep the Souths vote while they9 are some of the poorest states in the Union).

• 1 week ago

That is not my reasoning.  I prefer that my property not be taken from me to give to others.  I am quite willing to give, when I think it makes sense.  I don't want my property taken against my will.  No system of government has taken so many people out of poverty as competitive capitalism.

I support Biden for my personal safety.