Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Which blood types survive covid-19?

My grandmother told me I had O positive so I won't die, but what about people with AB and B and O-negative?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Studies have show that people with O positive blood type are at a lower risk of having serious side effects from Covid-19.  However low risk is not the same as no risk.  You still need to be careful.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

she is probably talking about the study done in Wuhan. People with a positive were more likely to have serious complications compared to 0 types

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sorry to break it to you, but Covid-19 doesn’t care if you have O blood, AB blood, B blood, and other blood types. It doesn’t care about the color of your skin, the color of your hair, the color of your eyes, how tall or short you are, if you are male or female, and if you are educated or not educated. Anyone can catch this disease even animals, so by all means, always be careful out there. Who knows what your grandmother meant. Did she mean blood transfusions like someone else mentioned? From what I heard, the monster virus doesn’t care about looks or what kind of person you are. It wants to multiply and take over the living body.

• 2 months ago

I AM AB NEGATIVE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MYSELF.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You know.                

• Jake
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I think your Grandma meant that if you were suffering from blood loss anybody could provide some of their own through a transfusion no matter what blood type they are. Also you're more immune to COVID because you've got young blood.

• 2 months ago

Your question is in the wrong category.  This is for dream interpretation. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If there were an answer to that question, we would have heard about it by now. As far as we can tell, bloodtype does not make a difference whatsoever

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Over 99% of people that get it live on afterward .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your grandmother has dementia.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.