So if I am born in Israel, and am a Israeli.  Does this mean I am one of GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE?!?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

As you probably know, being born an Israeli citizen has nothing to do with your religion, race, or the origin of your ancestors. 

• 2 months ago

"Miss-Understood" 

God is smarter than saying "Israelis are the chosen people" !

First : Israel is a tribe and not a country.

second : God will not chose you today because you are born in occupied Palestine, and tomorrow he will change his mind because you lost the land to Palestinians again.

Third : God is fair, he will not chose part of his children and abuse the other part.Think about it.

• 2 months ago

No, most of the folks around here believe they are just God's chosen parasites.

However, do not forget to bidday yourself before going outside.

Jews spread the cvd-19 that he-brew way.

Oh yeah, I forgot, here's 10 bucks Schlomo, go grab them!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No necessarily.

While Jews do identify themselves as part of the Chosen people (which, btw, isn't meant to disparage others who aren't a part) and Israel calls itself "the Jewish State", not all Israelis are Jewish. ~20% of Israeli citizens are not Jewish, being Muslim, Christian, Druze, or even something else.

If you are Muslim Israeli, you obviously wouldn't be considered part of the Jewish people. Thus you wouldn't be a part of the Chosen people, per Jewish belief. However, you would still be an Israeli national, holding Israeli citizenship. Thus, you have an Israeli who is not Chosen.

So, yeah: Being born in Israel doesn't entitle you to that term, per Jewish belief at least. Other groups have similar beliefs as Jews in regards to being chosen (switching out Jews for their own, of course) so it's not even a unique thing found in Israel.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No Only a Trump can be a Chosen One.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hello "Miss Understood:,

Contributors who typically put the words "chosen" and "Jews" together in a derogatory / implied-derogatory manner, ignore or are unaware of the context of the word "chosen".

The context here, of the word "chosen" comes from the giving of the Law by God on Mount Sinai; and its observance by the Children of Israel (aka the Jews).

For further information on the "chosen" aspect, please see:

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/108...

I hope this helps.

Robert.

• 2 months ago

Normally young people ask questions.

I think God blessed Israeli youth.

Unlike most other countries, Israelis could built something, not destroy.

To so called Jerry: Trump is the only president I remember, who delivered evry single promise he made...

That's why Trump was chosen, and will be chosen by Americans.

• 2 months ago

Yes, you is and you kneed Gods choosen shoe!!

Welcome inside the Tel Aviv and come in shop and by box for shoe! 2 shoe inside box! Not 1!

Brink moneys and pay exit shop, not steal like othe Jewish coustomers!

Remember, Abdul is the "Jew Shoe Boxer" of Tel Aviv!!

Namber ONE!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No

You are just another criminal settler

• Barry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You may think what you wish. But even Israelis can be atheists.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.