D asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 2 months ago

What does this Slave Schedule say at the bottom? ?

I W & T I Webster look to be the owners. Can't read what it says at the bottom and would love to know what it says in case it can give more clues for finding ancestors. Thank you so much!

If you would add the year, state, county and page number, those of us with Ancestry subscriptions could look it up in a size we could read.

it is impossible to read.  Suggest that you look it up on line (National Archives has the records) and enlarge the picture until you can read it.

Handwriting looks legible, just too small to read much.  Definitely "the State of Mississippi" and I see the word "county" twice, but no idea which county. Maybe county name begins with D?  seems a use of the word "cash" in fourth line.

• Maxi

Impossible to read from a small scanned image, suggest you isolate what you want to read, enlarge and print off then you will be able to read it

The first few words look like "The State of Mississippi".