would you order from Walmart?

is shipping good from them?

I have many times.

I have on several occasions. With orders over $35 shipped free, and delivery as quick as Amazon, it's every bit as good as Amazon.

The only problem I ever had with them was getting my Gain Laundry detergent and Dryer sheets.  I had those orders 're-routed' or 'lost' 3 times in a row and I gave up.  

They refunded my money so no problem.Evidentially Gain & Tide are higher value items for thieves that TVs.But I've ordered TV's, Xbox, Xbox games, Coffee, clothing, hair and body stuff...and 40 pond boxes of cat litter and I have gotten it all in 24 to 72 hours.  No Problems. (Except laundry soap)

• ?

I would if I had no choice.  Walmart is a fall back option, last resort.  I have ordered something from them probably twice in the last decade. I have had issues both times. Supposedly that isn't the norm.

• ?

Bought something with a black Friday price and it never arrived. They tracked it and all they said was it was lost. They would not ship me a new one at the sale price. Got my money back and ordered it from Amazon.

Yes. I’ve ordered a lot from Walmart. I wouldn’t order anything like potato chips from them. They get crushed by the rest of the things in the box during shipping and the bag usually pops open. And for some reason, anything that’s like saltines or crackers tastes absolutely awful when I order it from them. It’s like they store that stuff in a moldy old cellar. 

I have ordered from Walmart in the past. Delivery was a problem because the carrier didn't want to deliver it without me being at home, so that added several days to the process. At one point, I began to wonder if I was being scammed, but in the end I finally received the product. I don't know if I would order from them again.

• ?

It's as good as from anywhere else. Never had an issue ordering from Walmart.