Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Is my coworker bisexual?

She says she has a husband and a son. I looked her up on Facebook and it says, "Interested in Men and Women." She wears a rainbow pin on her vest at work. One time she wore a rainbow hair accessory. However, she is professional at work and does not say anything inappropriate to guys or girls or says anything about her sexuality.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds like she is bisexual. But in any case, what does that have to do with you?

• 2 months ago

What you described are signs that your coworker is bisexual. Straight people have no interest in the rainbow and wouldn't consider using it

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Your job, as an employee, is to do the work you were hired to do - NOT judge others by what they wear or their life style.

• 2 months ago

The big question is why would a bisexual be allowed to work there and yes it’s your business you shouldn’t have to work with people like that 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

There’s no absolute way of knowing without asking her zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Could be. But as she's not talking about it at work you shouldn't either. 

• 2 months ago

The wording 'Interested in Men and Women' could suggest your co-worker is bisexual, and wearing a rainbow pin or hair accessory might suggest the same or that she supports someone who is LBGTIQ but regardless, her sexuality and personal preferences are not your business.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Then I would say so but that is weird since she is married

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Seems pretty obvious if her profile says "Interested in Men and Women."   Not really sure how this could be any clearer.  That being said, as a coworker, her sexual preferences are really none of your concern.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Duh. What about "interested in men and women" on her FB profile did you fail to understand? There is no room for confusion there. Her not trawling for tail at work doesn't make her not bi but only makes her not a creep.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.