Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

Twitter or Instagram?

Best Twitter video downloader https://mostville.com/

Twitter gives companies a better way to interact directly with customers than Instagram.  I feel like Instagram is much more superficial and mainly for people showing off pictures of themselves with "good lighting", filters. 

Twitter! There is so much variety in the content on Twitter. It's a platform for so many things, from news to local businesses to celebrities, health tips, polls, tv shows, movies, history, nature, etc. I feel like Instagram is much more superficial and mainly for people showing off pictures of themselves with "good lighting", filters or lots of makeup 

Instagram is FACEBOOK, so is whatsapp.

Personally, I prefer Twitter over Instagram, though there are many scam artists and 'clowns' on both of those social networking sites ... as there are on ANY social networking sites.

• Murzy

I like both but Twitter better.