will you be giving cash to charity this Christmas 2020 ?

I have to;Charity doesn't accept cards or checks.

This is the only view I get to see of Charity if I dont flash some cash.

No, because charity begins at home.

Already did  .I also do charity work on Christmas day

I don't plan to hun.

• Matt85

Good question: Yes - if I can afford it.

Yes

and charity begins at home.  

My family (siblings and their children) are the charity I mostly donate to. 

• Saber

They should be giving ME cash because im uneployed and have no income.Back then when i had a job i used to donate to charity often enough.

• yay

Yes. I already donate to St. Jude's from my paycheck throughout the year, but there are a few charities that I donate to around Christmas as well. 

yes I am gonna give them two rats and a centipede and then in the basement of my house we release the centipede onto the adults who ask for free christmas materials they go down into the basement with the centipede tongs and if they come out loopy and crazy we kill them but if they keep their wits about them then they get $50

I always tithe to my own church every week, and donate to some other churches.   I always pack at least 20 Christmas Shoe Boxes, to be sent around the world.

Donating items instead..