Is it difficult or easy to get a job in the US ? ?

Yooo guys ,i would like to know how difficult would it be to get a job like being a waiter or driver or any other small job , for someone who steps in the US for the first time , not including settling down your self and renting a room and taking care of your own needs ,i know i should be having enough money to pay for these things ,let’s imagine if I settle down there ,and after that i go out looking for any job ,would it be easy to find or what ? Because i have heard that there are alot of opportunities in the US if you truly search for it .

The opportunities here are much less than they were a year ago. You might be beter off staying where you are.

• Judy

To work legally, if you're not a US citizen you need a work visa, and that would be hard to get for that type of job unless you have a close relative to sponsor you.

• donnie

It depends on the job 

I don't think it's hard to get a job in the US but they will fire you just for farting. I'm glad I don't live there. Degenerate place.