Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Still not over ex?

Thought I had moved on. Last night I had a dream we got back together and we were so happy and I was reminded of all the reasons I really, really like them. What?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

This dream may not be about your literal ex at all. Your ex could represent an old habit or lifestyles that you have been thinking of returning to. You may have a choice to make. 

• Funnel
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Remind yourself of why they're an ex. Would things be different/better if you got back together?

• 2 months ago

You should move on, thats why there called exes to exit out of your life

• 2 months ago

"Why" is a better avenue for questioning.  He found a place in your heart, your emotions, and your Life, so you shouldn't be surprised to have dreams of what you left behind.  As you say you have moved on, and that is your mind talking.  It is with emotions that we dream, and so you still hold him in your heart with tenderness, and there is nothing unusual about that. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

don't be tempted to make contact or you will have a major set back to the healing process

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

That's because you have nothing going on in your life. You fill the void of that person by meeting new people, doing hobbies, going to the gym, focusing on your career, etc. But you don't fill it by dreaming about someone who doesn't even want you, you'd just be giving yourself false hope. Instead of thinking about the reasons to be with them, think about the reasons it wouldn't work out, and ask yourself, can those things really be overlooked if you were together 10 years from now? What are the consequences of overlooking those issues you two have? Problems tend to get worse over time in relationships, not better. They don't magically go away because you dream of a perfect relationship. They'll hit you when you're least expecting it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.