Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 2 months ago

Bare with me here, how are Uni fees usually paid by the student: annual, fortnightly or weekly?

I am wanting to pay fortnightly as it seems to be the best option for me. Is that possible in the future?

Universities don't operate like seedy flophouse motels. You don't have the option of paying by the week or month. Practically every reputable university operates according to the same system - students pay for the semester prior to the commencement of the first class. Some universities operate on a two semester schedule, a fall semester and a spring semester, with an extended summer and winter holiday break. If you can't afford to pay for the semester, take out a loan and make weekly payments on the loan. 

You mean bear with you?  There are no "options."   The tuition is paid in full before the semester.

Tuition is paid in full in advance of the term. Same goes for fees, student health insurance, dorm room & board contracts, etc. 

• drip

Many US universities allow payments. Usually August through April for the school year. Or a student can pay at  right before the start of each semester. 

Per term / semester and up front, generally. You don't get to choose, it's as defined by the university. 

i have no intention to do what you are asking.

i used to pay my college and high school fee monthly

and sometimes had to pay late fee for delayed payment.

i had attended government college and municipal high school.