How do you take a clear picture of a computer screen with a phone?

I'd like to know how I can take a clear picture of a laptop screen. When I use my phone to take a picture of the screen, sometimes it is a good photo and sometimes I see strange lines on the picture I took while my own eyes don't detect that on the LCD of the laptop. What are those lines and how to get rid of or prevent them from disrupting the image quality on my phone?

If you want to take a SCREEN SHOT, use print screen (press that key on the keyboard), open up Paint Brush, Paste it in, save it.

• Rayal

Photographing your screen doesn't take a very good picture usually. 

Make a screenshot instead and use that file. 

The "snipping tool" in windows

and Cmd/Shift/4 on the Mac to outline and take a screenshot of a small part of your screen. Cmd/Shift/3 take the whole screen in. 

The lines come from the combination of refresh and the LCD screen.  Better to use the screen capture built into Windows. 

click the search bar on the taskbar. 

Type Snip and Sketch - Click on Snip and Sketch. 

Click New.  This allows you to capture all or part of a screen by clicking and dragging from one corner diagonally to the other.  When you let up, the program automatically holds the picture for you to save, or even markup with the included marking pens.  

Once saved, you can even send via email, or transfer to your phone via file transfer.  

Take an image of the laptop screen with the screenshot utility.  How to depends on the operating system.  After that, you can send that image by wireless LAN or email or Bluetooth to your phone. That will be the way for the clearest image.

• Lv 7

every computer and TV has lines on them, but your eyes focus on the more meaningful images on yhem instead.

you'll notice it more if you open a blank Word or Notepad document and get close to the screen, to see that it is not solid white.

if you use lower resolution on your Camera app, or move the camera slightly while taking the picture, the lines will blur and the picture will SEEM clearer. you could also take the picture into a photo editor and apply a slight blur. this should "fix" the picture, making it appear "smoother".

that is the downside of hi-tech equipment: it captures all the imperfections!