How much is my pc worth?

i5 8400 cpu

16kb ram

1070ti

64bit operating system

glass case asus motherrboardcan provide more info 

not worth much, if anyone needs a computer with that spec, that person does not know much about computer and they probably just use it for internet browsing.   I mean 16 Kb of RAM???  dang thats too small

For garage sale, probably $150, because I have done it before....

As much as White House is worth 

With a Glass case and RGB bling it should be worth between $600-750. The GTX 1070ti is worth a little bit more than a GTX 1070. Not counting DLSS and Ray Tracing the GTX 1070ti is on par with the RTX 2060. The Core i5-8400 is still a good gaming CPU and 16gb (not kilobytes) of RAM is enough for any game.

If you're looking for a new system then it might be a wiser idea to upgrade the CPU and possibly the Graphics card if you can find a Graphics card in stock. 

CPU still relevent, 1070 is now pretty much outdated and 16gb ram pretty much standard for a gaming PC and nothing special. I'd buy it for maybe £300 or so if I needed a PC.

With only "16kb ram" a guess is $200 in some parts of USA.  Probably more elsewhere.