? asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 2 months ago

Is this normal to feel after a pulled and/or strained muscle in your upper back?

The right side of my upper back started hurting last night and it hurts in that one spot only when I take a deep breath, is that normal and can it affect my oxygen levels?

I've been extra tense the past few weeks and am not sure if it's a strain or knot but can either make it hurt to take a deep breath in that spot?

Red and blue pill from Matrix movie refer to two Russian COVID vaccines; they're both chipped; they're both mark of the beast. Neo Anderson = the antichrist = new Son of Man; he flies like Superman; it's tough to kill him. Antichrist will be killed 45 days before Jesus comes back to do Final Judgement. 45 days for repentance.

Lucifer a(r)se COW ID = Luciferase COVID vaccine = mark of the beast

All vaccines are chipped (they named them differently just to trick you).

Luciferase does have an lightening effect like the mouse is glowing in the dark.

Lucifer means "the lightbringer"

There will be several reasons for it...mainly control reasons. You can be identified very fast - the 1984/mark of the beast thing. The vaccine can be given by a band aid. There are little spikes on it who work like snake bites. Look up transhumanism.

This vaccine is a new procedure which produce certain proteins because it is to alter your DNS....imagine - they alter your DNS. You are not totally human anymore. It can turn you into a chimera - half animal or insect.

COVID = COW ID; World Bank website says that Project COVID is from April 2nd, 2020 until 31st of March, 2025. According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Source(s): SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

The pain and everything I'm feeling just started last night, not a few weeks. I meant I was just anxious, no injury.

• ?

Based on what you have described, there is no way in hell that you sprained a muscle, none! A sprained muscle takes 3-7 days to fully heal, it's not a knot in your back either, I think we can safely rule both those things out.

What it sounds like to me is that you slipped a disc in your back, and that is what is causing you pain when you breathe, it also explains why this is occuring weeks after your injury. 

Can it affect your oxygen levels? No, you're fine! Oxygen flows from your lunges, a back injury won't interfere with that, nor is it life-threatning either, albeit its intense pain though.

I would strongly advise you get this looked at NOW, by that I mean you need to go get x-rays done, this will determine how best to treat your slipped disc in your back. If you don't? You for sure will live with this pain the rest of your life on and off, and you run the risk of the disc doing permanent damage to your bladder, which means you will lose all control of it for the rest of your life.

It won't affect your oxygen levels but if it were me I'd go to the doctor and ask for muscle relaxers.

A pulled muscle won’t affect your oxygen levels. Can’t say however if it is a pulled muscle. That takes more than a guess