Joshy asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

What's your favorite type of food? ?

Chinese, Mexican, Italian, etc...?

• ?

It's impossible to choose only one. I have a couple favs. Greek, Turkish, Lebanese (pretty much every type of Middle Eastern food actually), Swedish (since I'm Swedish), Italian, Spanish, French, Asian..

A little of everything to be honest. I don't have a "favorite" type of food per se. I've discovered that no matter how delicious, you can get tired of any food if you eat it too often.

• keerok

Free food!                   .

Vietnamese followed by Baltic and Slavic. Oh, and German and Swiss too.

Right now it would be Chinese. I really love the Canadianized version, as well as a lot of authentic Asian dishes.

• Mintee

I cant limit myself to choose just one, cause there are certain dishes in every cuisine that I really like, but might not like other dishes in the same cuisine.... 

• ?

Lately I've been sampling the Friskies when feeding my cat his wet food.

I find that the SauceSations Chicken in Garden Sauce tastes wonderful.

It just has a certain Je ne sais quoi.

That's a hard one, all of them have dishes that I like cannot pick just one.

• Lv 4

Italian, Lebanese & Indian