How am I a bad partner for needing sleep?

I came home from work today and my fiancee was asleep. I hit the shower and tried to wake her up but to no avail so I figured I would lay down too. About 10:15 she wakes up and is mad because I haven't spent time with her and says work is more important to me because I come home and sleep and leave her for hours by herself.

Daily squabbles. Couples have them. Usually there are other issues driving them behind the scenes. Work, Sleep and Partner are all important demands on your time. Does she work too? Try to carve out time for your gf and encourage her to build a full life. Did you formally propose and she formally accepted and you two have set a date for the wedding? Sometimes fiancee's can begin to doubt their importance when it seems to decline after the engagement. 

• Shanae

LEAVE HER NOW.

do NOT marry this woman.she does not respect you or your responsibility.

she is ungrateful for the work you do to pay the bills.

this will only get worse.

you have been WARNED.

• T J

Time for a new partner. This one has a problem, and you do not need it in your life.

• ?

Dude! Sooner or later you're going to have to face the fact that the world revolves around her. Your wants, likes, needs and desires mean nothing. If it doesn't please her, it's your fault. No matter if you had anything to do with it or not. You must adjust your schedule to fit her wants. Lack of sleep or missing a meal now and then is part of it. When you became a fiancee, you gave up all your rights.