? asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingInjuries · 3 months ago

Spine injury??

So 3 years ago, I was lifting something very heavy at work. When I lifted it, my I heard my back crack.

No pain at all, been 3 years on I've had no problems still.

But, I've heard you can have damage, and not have any pain.

I'm 29, will I have back issues in the future?

I don't believe you have a spine.

• ?

Why do you keep spamming about your imaginary back injury over and over?   You can't even decide what really caused it since you claimed at one time that it was a "girlfriend" standing on your back and then on another occasion you claimed it was a work related accident.   You are an obvious attention whore and useless troll.  

The most ridiculous claim you have made to date is that you have had a girlfriend.

Doubt spine injury due to that but the future is wide open that episode probably has no bearing 

• y

Not from that incident, who knows what the future will bring. Now if you did that, heard a crack, then it suddenly felt like you peed inside your back in an area, the conversation would be much different.

• kelvin

you don't have a spine injury