Is sneezing common with covid?

So I tested positive a week ago however I took another test 2 days later and that one came out negative...but Ive been having symptoms especially sneezing and running nose...and today I woke up with a light cough which is giving me an indication that I maybe positive. 

I took another test yesterday, im just wondering because when I do get sick with the cold or flu I always constantly sneeze and have a stuffy/runny nose. Almost like if you have allergies. 

if you have or had covid did you guys have the same symptoms?

Yes, sneezing is a symptom.

You tested positive for covid.  We can surmise that you are positive for covid.  When you tested negative, it is likely that the virus had already left your body.  This happens as short as 8 days after exposure.  Covid symptoms almost always out last the covid virus being in your body.

Once you test positive for covid, you DO NOT need to maintain quarantine after you have a negative test. Momma and her wisdom is outdated. I know people who are getting tested twice a day to make sure they know exactly when they can get out and about (& their partners/family members know when their 2 weeks start). 

If you are concerned about it being a false positive you get to get an antibody test.  This is available at medical labs like LabCorp and Quest for $10.  The antibodies last at least 3 months.

• kelvin

you still don't have Covid-19

There are at least a dozen symptom associated with COVID-19. One is sneezing, another is a cough. If you tested positive once, you are supposed to treat yourself like you have it and isolate yourself for 14 days minimum. You should also let anyone you've been in contact with know.

There is no reason to retest or seek medical help unless your symptoms require that.  Your school or employer may require a retest after the 14-day isolation to verify you are not longer contagious.  

Feel free to call your doctor or the county health department in your area if you don't know what to do.

Who the heck is letting you take tests every 2 days? Are you a high-risk worker?

COVID-19 usually takes 10- 14 days to run its course. That is, of course, if your symptoms do not get worse after that time period.

Thankfully I've never had covid so far because I stay home and only go out when I have to and I take precautions, but I did learn from the news and the CDC that coughing, sneezing, and runny nose can be symptoms of either allergies, a cold, the flu, or covid, but of course covid is the most severe. I would just get tested just in case it is covid. But whatever it is, I hope you feel better and wish you the best of health and I will pray for you.