Why are they removing flash player from chrome?

oh no will i still be able to play coolmathgames

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Google is updating their products day by day. Since the official support for Flash finally is being ended on December 31st, 2020, they are removing flash player. But, people will be able to play flash content through chrome.

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

maybe they dont need flash player , like me , things run better wthout it .

• 2 months ago

Google hasn't allowed Flash Player in Chrome to play content automatically for some time, and while Chrome can still technically play Flash content, the built-in Flash player should be removed in 2020. Flash is officially dead, but you can still play your Flash media in Chrome for now.

• 2 months ago

Because it's technically very outdated software. HTML5 is vastly superior. As for the math games thing, not sure on that. Hopefully they've prepared for the inevitable plug pulling, but we'll have to wait and see.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Flash is completely outdated and security issues have prompted publisher Adobe to discontinue support for it at the end of the year.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Adobe® Flash® Will be laid to rest in before January 1! Adobe® is killing it off and ending support for Flash®!

• 3 months ago

Chrome is not supporting the flash player.

• 3 months ago

Flash was a technology championed by graphic designers back in the early 2000s, but unfortunately it was fundamentally flawed as a web technology and it lacked core security, and the design meant that it was difficult to add in later. 

As a result, over the last 10 years, most places have moved away from Flash. I keep Flash disabled in my browsers, and maybe last used it 2 or more years ago. So now is a good time to dump this out-of-date technology. 

• 3 months ago

You won't notice any difference.

• 3 months ago

Flash is an outdated technology that largely causes more trouble than it solves. It’s at the end it’s life and has been de-supported by Adobe. It’s been on the cards for years and most web developers are happy to see the end of it. Can’t comment on your math games I’m afraid

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.