I lost my only chipped key for 2006 Ford f150 I have a spare but no chip in it how can I start my  with spare in chipped key?

You will have to a new key made. Either at a dealer or through a locksmith.

Go to a dealership. They'll make a new one for you.

What you had was 1 key for remote start(or opens the door locks)   The other key is manually open the door locks by putting key in the key hole in the door to unlock it.  You also put it into the ignition to start the car. You normally get 2 keys. Both will start the car when inserted into the ignition.

. The key is chipped in that the vehicle recognizes the key code to start the motor.. If you want another key like the one you lost, that is a dealer item. so you go to them.  Maybe a $200 key.  

. Makes you want to check all your pockets AGAIN.  Because once you bought it, it is yours. No refunds.

You cannot start the car with an unchipped key. There's no practical way around it.  You will need to call a locksmith who can make you a new key or take your registration/title to the dealership and have them make you a new key. 

• fuzzy

I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but put key in ignition try to start vehicle but do not return key to off, only return to on. wait 5 mins. turn to off repeat procedure three times.

Call a locksmith and convince him you own the car not your girlfriend. 

You just said your spare key wasn't chipped and then you ask how to start your vehicle with spare in chipped key. WTF make up your mind. if the spare key isn't chipped you'll need to tow the truck to the dealer to have it programmed to the new 2 chipped keys you should buy.

You will have to get a new key from Ford and have it programmed so that your engine management system recognises the new key. Your unchipped key is useless except for unlocking doors.

The cost is around £140.