Is there a large possibility I’m pregnant?

I can’t afford a pregnancy right now. A few days ago during a night of rum and self care at my house, I invited a friend over for sex. I told him to wear a condom and he did, during sex the condom came off and he stopped immediately. He had pull the condom out and throw it away. I used the bathroom immediately and showered and made him leave. He did not ejaculate but the condom was in there pretty far and it hurt a little to pull it out. My period is predicted to start from around the 8th to the 15th.

• ?
    7 days ago

"Afford a Pregnancy" ??? Pregnancies are very inexpensive! Raising a child costs a lot of money.

If you were fertile during the sexcapades, then yes, there is the possibility that you may be pregnant.  Wait until your uperiod is late, then take a test.

You know that sinking feeling you have in fright of being pregnant? Well, take controland take birth control. Do not allow some sex hook-up, with a failed condom use attempt, no less, to potentially determine your future.

Be a grown-up and be reproductively responsible.

• Willie

Why did you choose a friend to have sex with when you can buy stuff that work maybe better than someone that releases semen too soon?

If you’re between age’s I5-5O than quite possibly so zxjc

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

You play sometimes you pay. Take a test but also take the Plan B if you're that scared of the possibility of a pregnancy. Good luck and hope it's the result you want. I am opposite. I'm nearly 37 and I do hope to at least reproduce at least ONCE in my life before I die. 

Source(s): Asian Filipina with great genes!

You could easily get pregnant from this situation. Just because he didn't ejaculate he could easily have left precum. 

• ?

The risk is low but not zero.  Too late now for Plan B, so you'll just have to wait and see if your period comes.  A condom is very effective, but if you really don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex during your ovulation window and always use a spermicide as well as a condom.

As others have said, taking a shower and using the bathroom aren't going to get sperm out of your body once it's up inside.  

• ?

There is always a risk of pregnancy when you have sex! Didn't you know? Even a vasectomy doesn't rule it out 100%! It's what sex is for!

Using the bathroom and taking a shower did NOTHING to prevent a possible pregnancy.  You can't push the sperm out when you pee.  The vagina and the urethra do not share the same passage.  And you can't "wash out" the sperm.  

The risk is fairly low - but not impossible.

When it has been 21 days after the day this happened - take a pregnancy test if your period didn't start by then.