Shahid
Shahid asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 4 months ago

Dear friends, tell me honestly, am I just another person?

We are ALL individuals.  We add value somewhere even if we don't see it. 

• small

No, everyone is UNIQUE...... not only that, even everything is unique in this world..... nothing at all is absolutely identical to anything else in reality.... absolutely identical is merely a mathematical concept !!

• garry

who are you , and no we dont care about you , simple isnt it ..

The word "just" implies that you are unremarkable and ordinary.  Since I don't know you I'm not sure how ordinary of a person you are, however based on my experience I wouldn't call any given person ordinary.  People share some traits, but we have remarkably different interests and personalities.

• Win

The only way I can explain my existence is by accepting reincarnation.

Then all the puzzle pieces fall into place.

Love is the answer. Without it we are lost.

You are just what you think you just are.

• "JUST" another person...!    You 'live'!  You love!  You can do anything your set your heart and mind to do.  You have the choice to be anything you want to be.

We are all individuals unique with our own DNA.  It is what you do with the life you've been given that will determine the hallmark of your life.  It is how you deal with all your experiences - good or bad.

I would much rather be just another person with the free will to follow my own path, learn from my mistakes and, get to the other side successfully - on my own.  :D

• j153e

As far as I know, you are a person

we are all "just another person", but every speck in the universe is effected by every other speck

.you complete the universe.