Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you think Donald Trump will concede next week?

155 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

trump is not good for the usa we all see that now

all he does is fight he was a fail from day one

• 4 weeks ago

No Biden will.... 

• Rick
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

to what ???  That Slo Joe is 'old' ??  that the democrats are trying to BUY the White House ???

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 4 weeks ago

Something is wrong with your brain!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No because, right around Hallowe'en and within about 3 days of the 2020 Election, Trump posted "I LOVE TEXAS!" because his supporters tried to run Biden's campaign bus off the road. Republicans tout Law and Order when it applies to minorities yet have that same mentality which the Nazis shared when it comes to defenestrating Czech politicians in Prague or beating up Jews and any other criminal activity they themselves engage in, not merely exonerating themselves but, considering themselves Race Heroes. So they tried to murder, to assassinate a presidential candidate, but, Joe Biden wasn't even on the bus. This is an example of the kind of "values" Republicans teach their children. The sportsmanship of cheating, the integrity of breaking open laundry machines to steal the quarters and, certainly, the kneejerk reaction to lie. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only if he loses.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't no, he has already been pushing the voter fraud lie so even if he loses and he should because of his mishandling of Covid, he will exhaust all the extensions until he's forced out of the White House.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Nope. He's going to win in a landslide. So, since Hillary told Biden not to concede "under any circumstance," will Biden listen to the hag or do the right thing--while also try to stop you people from rioting--AGAIN?

@ Anon: Hunter should have been arrested a while ago. The FBI didn't want the laptop at first. The head of the FBI should be investigated and fired.

• 1 month ago

I think Trump is going to win. a lot people don't like Kamala harris and also Biden says racist things. If you vote for Trump you ain't black? Obama is an articulate, clean black man, all black people think alike, Latinos are different. I voted 3rd party. 

• 1 month ago

No, I don't think he will. Nobody will concede next week, because we probably won't have a conclusive result for a month after election day. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.