Anonymous

Breathing in mold...?

I know this is weird, but...my work was having a hallowe'en contest over zoom and I had a pumpkin from like a week ago so it was a bit moldy inside, it wasn't THAT but it some visible spots. I put a garbage bag over my head and put the pumpking on my head and had two holes cut out in the garbage bag so I could see out the pumpkin...

It was only for 15 min but now I'm thinking, because of course I could smell icky pumpkin the whole time, what if I was breathing in mould that whole time?

Update:

And I forgot to add what are the consequences if any...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    15 minutes shouldn't be a huge deal, but not something you want to be doing often.  

  • 1 month ago

    Short term its not an issue, long term if its mouldy walls in your house is more of an issue.

    I'd only be worried in that scenario if you were in some way immune compromised such as chemo of the recipient of an organ transplant.

  • donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    If the pumpkin was moldy it’s definitely possible 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.